A New Direction

I recently spent a weekend in Toronto photographing the Furnal Equinox: a Furry, or Fursuit, Convention. Apart from being great fun, it was also, quite unexpectedly, one of the most beautiful and uplifting experiences I have had in while. Something that has become quite rare, at least for me, in these increasingly challenging times.

I usually try to shoot and then publish a fresh photograph every day on this PhotoBlog. I am going to try a new approach for a few weeks. As I ended up shooting a couple of thousand photographs, I will be editing and refining the results over the next few weeks. Because I want to focus my energies on an intense post production process, I plan to publish some of the best results as they are realized.

I am looking forward to this process and sharing it with the world as it unfolds. I hope you enjoy the results.