Saturday, May 28, 2016

Good Bye New York
After 28 years in New York City, I have moved out and into a new life in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. During the last 6 years, I have taken a unique photo every day and published more than 2,200 photographs on this site; primarily photographs of New York City. While I have even more ambitious plans for future photography, I know that it will be difficult to find the enormous range of fascinating subject matter every day in my new location. I do not know exactly what happens next, but as the nature of my life and surroundings are about to change in a profound way, so will the nature and frequency of this PhotoBlog. As I evolve as an artist and a human being, I will continue to search for fresh ways to communicate my vision and hope to share this process online as circumstances dictate. So, while there may be changes in the frequency of this blog, I believe the best is yet to come. Stay tuned. - Dennis Novak